10th June 2020
If your employer reports through Single Touch Payroll (STP), they will send us your tax and super information each time they pay you. You’ll still be paid the same way – however, there will be some changes for you.
New employees may now have the option to complete some of their employee commencement forms online.
We have produced the following summary factsheet as a handy resource:
- Single Touch Payroll for employees factsheet (PDF, 226KB)This link will download a file
- Single Touch Payroll for employees factsheet (html version)
Find out about:
- What STP means for employees
- Setting up your myGov account
- Accessing your income statement online
- Employee pre-fill information
- New employees